We all have faced a situation when we want to reset router settings and further tweak up the internet speed. In Today’s article, We’ll teach about Airtel Hotspot Login and how to check Airtel Hotspot data usage. Let’s get to know the steps for Airtel WiFi router login –
Airtel 4G Hotspot Login –
First, you need to have an active 4G activated sim on your Airtel Hotspot device with minimum data balance along with an operational plan.
- Please turn off your Airtel 4G Hotspot router and check its back panel.
- You need to remove the battery; there should be a WiFi key, also known as a WiFi password. Also, note down IP Address, Username and SSID. Note it down in your phone’s notebook or on a piece of paper.
- Turn on the WiFi router and connect it to your Computer/Mobile/Mac, etc.
- After successful connection, Open any browser of your choice(We recommend Google Chrome)
- Generally, the IP address is 192.168.1.1, also known as Airtel 4G Hotspot Login IP. Type in the IP address, and the login page will be loaded.
- After opening the homepage of Airtel Hotspot Login, Type in the Username and Password that you have noted down.
- After the login process is completed, You will be able to make any changes to your Airtel 4G Hotspot device like Changing password, Block any unwanted users, Check Airtel 4G hotspot data usage and more.
READ MORE: How to reveal Private number?
How to do Airtel WiFi Password change?
After successfully following the steps above, You can access the router’s settings. Follow the steps –
- Go to the settings menu on the homepage and click on WLAN.
- After the WLAN page gets loaded, click on WLAN Basic settings.
- On this page, you can change the SSID and encryption type. SSID is Service Set Identifier and used as the name of your WiFi.
- On that page, the option of WPA Pre-shared key is given below Security mode, change it your suitable password and click on Apply.
- You will need to connect to your WiFi once again by typing in the New password.
By following the steps above, you should have successfully changed the Airtel WiFi Password.
ALSO READ: Vodafone Stores near me
How to check Airtel 4G hotspot Data usage?
- Type in the Ip address – 192.168.1.1 and Login using the ID and password.
- On the homepage, Check the right side of the Main header list and click on Check 4G usage.
- It will show you the remaining Airtel 4G data balance, its validity, and current plan Details.
How do I log into my Airtel dongle?
Ans. Generally, the IP address is 192.168.1.1, also known as Airtel Dongle Login. Enter this IP address in any browser and login using the SSID and password.
How can I know my Airtel dongle WiFi password?
Ans. Generally the Password of the Router is given on the backside of the router itself. Remove the battery and check for the WiFi Key also known as WiFi password.
How to do Airtel Dongle Login?
Ans. Follow the same methods for Airtel Dongle login, Type in 184.108.40.206 and Enter the Wifi SSID and password that is provided to you.
Airtel Hotspot device is used to convert your Airtel’s Sim internet into WiFi that can be connected or shared to multiple devices. We have shared the details on locating the Ip address, SSID, Password behind the Airtel Hotspot device and showed the steps to change Hotspot login successfully. If you have any queries, please comment down below.